Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Disney Princesses!!

Hulloooo :) So yesterday I would've done this but I was so super tired so I didn't paint... But I did today :) Like first thing in the morning :P For this design, each nail is a different Disney princess :) I did Mulan (even though some people say she isn't a princess), Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, and Snow White. :) Mulan is my favorite princess :) She's super cool. For the Mulan nail what I did was split it in half and then paint each half. One half is like the warrior side and the other is her like princess side. That's a weird way to put it but you know what? deal. For Belle, I painted the skirt with a little rose. For Cinderella, I also painted the skirt but with a pumpkin :) Then for Ariel, I painted her fin with a purple seashell. Lastly, for Snow White, I painted the bodice and skirt with an apple :) As I'm typing this I still haven't painted my other hand :P #lazy
Base/Top Coat: Pro-FX Complete 3 Base Coat, Top Coat, Nail Strengthener
Base Colors: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Mint Sorbet", O.P.I. "My Very First Knockwurst" (Germany), O.P.I. "Need Sunglasses?" (Brights), Essie "Bikini So Teeny" (Summer 2012), O.P.I. "Did It On 'Em" (Nicki Minaj) + O.P.I. "Just Spotted The Lizard" (The Amazing Spider-Man), Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Blue It)
Details: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Green With Envy", Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Virtual Violet", Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Mint Sorbet", Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Blue It", Sally Hansen "Wonder", Rimmel London 60 Seconds "830 camouflage", China Glaze "Peachy Keen" (Up & Away), O.P.I. "Suzi And The Seven Dusseldorfs" (Germany), O.P.I. "Skyfall" (Skyfall), O.P.I. "Suzi Says Feng Shui" (Hong Kong), O.P.I. "A Roll In The Hague" (Holland)



This was basically my morning... I think that's a morning well spent!! :D YEY!!! Hope you liiiike this :) I might just do another with different princesses! Who knows... Sometimes I say things and then forget so.... Don't count on it but yea...
BAII
x
Caryn

No comments:

Post a Comment